Ideal for your application
- As a breathable, water and wind resistant roofing membrane for the best possible safety on pitched roofs with rear ventilated and non-ventilated designs.
- For renovation and new construction, including under photovoltaic systems and solar thermal power.
- As underlay and waterproof membrane for roofs and walls.
- Also very well suited as a sarking membrane and as temporary roofing material.
For pitched roofs with ventilated and non-ventilated constructions, for roofing (EN 13859-1) and walls (EN 13859-2), also suitable as a sarking membrane. Fulfils the ZVDH product data sheet for underlay membranes class UDB-A and waterproof membranes class USB-A. When used as temporary roofing, a nail sealing strip is required.
5 top-class finishing advantages
- Even, smooth polyester staple fibre technology:
Prevents formwork or rafters from becoming caught as on continuous filaments.
- Full-surface grid embossing:
Ensures easier cutting – allows for fast and economical installation.
- Homogeneous, tear-resistant PET base material with specialised TPU coating:
Makes the membrane puncture-resistant and able to handle loads evenly in all directions.
- Integrated self-adhesive edge on the top and bottom – two adhesive strips on top of one another:
Bonds faster and firmer, with a better seal – strong even at low temperatures.
- Extra-wide sealing lip:
Holds tight against wind and weather, while also protecting against moisture.
- Flame retardant quality, fire class B.
- MAXIMum tear resistance with a tear force of 420/380 N/50 mm.
- Excellent moisture absorption thanks to polyester- non-woven combination (up to 1 l/m2).
- Successfully tested to keep out driving rain.
- Over 10 % higher grammage than comparable products.
- Resistant to wood protection agents, surfactants and chainsaw oil.
- Reliable wood protection against insects, without any chemical agents.
- Resistant up to 100 °C, highly UV-resistant.
- Highly robust and long-lasting thanks to its high grammage.
- Saves up to 9 % heating output, due to up to 30 % lower air exchange rate.
|Material||Breathable polyester-non-woven material combination|
|Fire behaviour||Fire class B, flame retardant|
|Tear resistance||420/380 N/50 mm|
|Moisture absorption||to 0 °C possible|
|Width of sealing lip||25 mm|
|Seals out driving rain||Test successfully completed, TU Berlin|
|Temperature resistance||up to 100 °C|
|Outdoor exposure period||16 weeks|
|Insect-wood protection||according to DIN 68800-2|
|Roll weight||15,75 kg|
|Dimensions||1,50 x 50 m|
PM PROFI BAND is a special adhesive tape and is used to bond PMI roofing underlays, common underlays as well as facade membranes with covered surfaces outdoors. The PMI PROFI BAND is also used to bond the PM LDPE DAMPFBREMSFOLIE (VAPOR BARRIER SHEET) and to bond other LDPE foils.
PM NAGELDICHTUNGSBAND is a one-sided adhesive, PE foam nail sealing tape for the secure sealing of nail or screw penetrations.
PM POWER FIX high-performance adhesive is a permanently elastic adhesive for gluing and connecting PMI DPC, PMI dimpled and drainage sheets and PMI roofing membranes.
PM BUTYL ADHESIVE TAPE, 20 mm wide. Waterproof butyl rubber compound with strong adhesive on both sides for sealing and bonding wind and vapor barriers, underlay membranes, dimpled and drainage membranes as well as DPC.
PM DACHROLLFLEX AL-3D is the optimal three-dimensional solution when it comes to complex sealing at typical connection points in the roof area.
PM FIRST- AND GRAT-ROLLE PREMIUM DUO is a very high-quality solution for the safe ventilation of the roof. It corresponds to the regulations of the German roofing trade and even exceeds the requirements of DIN 4108 Part 3.