Sarking and facade membrane
Ideal for your application
- As a breathable, water and wind resistant roofing membrane for the best possible safety on pitched roofs with rear ventilated and non-ventilated designs.
- For renovation and new construction, including under photovoltaic systems and solar thermal power.
- As underlay and waterproof membrane for roofs and walls.
- As a breathable, wind and air-tight universal sarking membrane, underlay and waterproof membrane for fully- insulated pitched roofs, or as a facade membrane with closed facade coverage.
For pitched roofs with ventilated and non-ventilated constructions, for roofing (EN 13859-1) and walls (EN 13859-2), also suitable as a sarking membrane. Fulfils the ZVDH product data sheet for class UBD-A underlay membranes and class USB-A waterproof membranes.
Key finishing advantages:
- 3-layer composite made of two PP non-woven materials and internal, microporous functional membrane:
Perfect for use as a wind and air-tight, rainproof underlay.
- Full-surface grid printing:
Ensures easier cutting – allows for fast and economical installation.
- Integrated strong self-adhesive edge on the top and bottom of the membrane:
- Bonds faster and firmer, with a better seal – suitable for finishing even at low temperatures.
- Easy finishing for the air-tight layer:
Very well suited in combination with wood fibre insulation.
- High tear resistance in the lateral and longitudinal directions for high tear-resistance.
- Successfully tested to keep out driving rain.
- Reliable wood protection against insects, without any chemical agents.
- Robust and long-lasting with high grammage.
- Can also be used as temporary roofing thanks to its double-sided adhesive zones (nail sealing strip required).
- Energy savings thanks to bonded overlap: up to 30 % lower air exchange rate, up to 9 % less heating energy required.
|Material||Breathable PP non-woven and membrane composite|
|Fire behaviour||Fire class E|
|Tear resistance||310/215 N/50 mm|
|Processing temperature||to 0 °C possible|
|Seals out driving rain||Test successfully completed, TU Berlin|
|Temperature resistance||up to 80 °C|
|Outdoor exposure period||10 weeks|
|Insect-wood protection||according to DIN 68800-2|
|Roll weight||11,25 kg|
|Dimensions||1,50 x 50 m|
PM PROFI BAND is a special adhesive tape and is used to bond PMI roofing underlays, common underlays as well as facade membranes with covered surfaces outdoors. The PMI PROFI BAND is also used to bond the PM LDPE DAMPFBREMSFOLIE (VAPOR BARRIER SHEET) and to bond other LDPE foils.
PM NAGELDICHTUNGSBAND is a one-sided adhesive, PE foam nail sealing tape for the secure sealing of nail or screw penetrations.
PM POWER FIX high-performance adhesive is a permanently elastic adhesive for gluing and connecting PMI DPC, PMI dimpled and drainage sheets and PMI roofing membranes.
PM BUTYL ADHESIVE TAPE, 20 mm wide. Waterproof butyl rubber compound with strong adhesive on both sides for sealing and bonding wind and vapor barriers, underlay membranes, dimpled and drainage membranes as well as DPC.
PM DACHROLLFLEX AL-3D is the optimal three-dimensional solution when it comes to complex sealing at typical connection points in the roof area.
PM FIRST- AND GRAT-ROLLE PREMIUM DUO is a very high-quality solution for the safe ventilation of the roof. It corresponds to the regulations of the German roofing trade and even exceeds the requirements of DIN 4108 Part 3.